Please make it your priority to have children here no later than 8:15 each day.
- 7:00-8:00 -Before School Care (fee)
- 7:45-8:05 -Faculty Devotions
- 8:00-8:15 -Students may enter building and report to gym
- 8:15 -Students report to classrooms
- 8:25 -Instruction begins
Drop-Off and Pick-Up Procedures
Please follow traffic patterns as outlined below, and refrain from all cell phone usage while dropping off or picking up children. Properly following morning and afternoon transportation procedures will ensure the safety of each student, as well as create an efficient flow of traffic. Please note the following important times:
Morning Schedule and Procedures
- 7:00-8:00 -Morning Care- Fee Charged for enrolled students. Drop-off is at gym door.
- 8:00 –8:20 Lower school students may be dropped off without charge at the sanctuary door. Please enter the property using the east driveway and proceed as far as you can into the drop off area before letting your children out of the car. DO NOT pass on either side, but wait until the cars in front are ready to leave before proceeding. This door will be locked at 8:20. Do not use the gym door for drop-off or pick-up! This space is for buses, staff parking, and church related needs. Until 8:15 children must report directly to the gym.
- 8:15 - Lower school students are dismissed to their classrooms
- 8:25 - Instruction begins for lower school students (Please make sure your child is here by 8:15: early enough to be able to get organized and ready to begin work by 8:25. Students walking in later will be playing catch-up from the first minutes of school.)
- 8:20 and later: Students must enter through the fishbowl entrance near the office. If they are later than 8:22, they will need to stop in the office and get a tardy slip.
- Parent/teacher conferences may be made for the 7:45-8:05 faculty devotion time on occasion as needed. Teachers should then be free to get to their classrooms and greet their students by 8:15. This will allow them to be fully focused on their students and instruction from 8:15 on. If your need to speak to the teacher cannot be accomplished within this time frame, please set up a time to meet. We want to make sure your needs are met, while still getting the day started smoothly.
Bus students will be sent to the bus line and AfterCare students to the gym at dismissal time. For parents picking up their students, dismissal is at 3:00 via carline. Students will be held indoors until your arrival. For pick-up to be smooth, please follow the directions below.
Enter by the east driveway and proceed single file into the property and turn left, proceeding along the fence line. You will turn and circle through the school entrance area following the cones and the direction of the duty personnel. You will need to pull up as far as possible and wait for your child to walk to your car. Teachers will provide assistance. It is essential to this process if you place your last name on the passenger side visor at least for the first couple weeks of school. Visor tags will be provided.
All cars will exit the property via the east driveway, the same one you came in.
We request that you refrain, as much as possible, from entering the building during this time. Help us keep this process efficient and safe, and hold your conversations with teachers until later, or contact them via email.
On all days, if a child is still waiting in the dismissal area at 3:20 when the teachers complete pick-up duty, the child will be taken to the formal After School care program. Parents are required to register and pay for this service.