RECEIVE UP TO 30% OFF FULL-PRICE STYLES!
Savings reflected at checkout when you enter.
Promotion Code: CIDER
Receive up to 30% off full-price styles online, in-store or by phone (excludes buy more and save pricing, monogramming, gift boxing, gift cards, shipping, taxes, duties, Lands' End Business Outfitters purchases, and excluded items as marked). Promotions and products may vary in-store. Prices as marked in-store. Excludes clearance in-store. Discount will be applied at checkout. This offer has no cash value. Promotional savings may be deducted from returns. 5-7 business day delivery to most addresses. Offer valid through 11:59 p.m. Central, September 16, 2019. Not valid on previous purchases or when combined with any other promotional offers.
Uniforms & Dress Codes
Uniforms are one of the least expensive ways to dress students for school while building student unity and school spirit. The AACS Uniform Program is designed to be affordable, easily and consistently enforced, and to provide parents with convenience as they purchase uniforms. Our Uniform Program represents a consistent style, modest dress, and similar appearance across all three campuses.
Our uniform supplier is LANDS' END, which offers convenient online ordering. You must create an account to order school uniforms for Annapolis Area Christian School.
When you visit the LANDS' END website you will need to select the Student's Grade and Gender to see what uniforms are approved for the appropriate grade levels.
Order uniforms in 4 easy steps.
The AACS Preferred School Number is 900167743.
Here is a quick reference size card to help you get the right fit for your child.
Having trouble finding a uniform that fits? The Lands' End Fit Guide helps you best size for your child. Please note that all hemlines must not be any higher than 4” above the top of the knee cap.
A helpful customer care specialist is always just a click or call away. Call 1-800-963-4816.
- 2019-20 Lower School Uniform Code
- 2019-20 Middle School Uniform Code
- 2019-20 Upper School Uniform Code
- Upper & Middle School PE Uniform Requirement
- AACS Used Uniform Store
- AACS Online Uniform Exchange
- Lands' End Used Uniform Sale Evenings
Lower School Dress Code
To ensure a neat appearance and simplicity, lower school students are expected to dress according to the dress code as outlined below. Shirts are to be tucked in at all times and pants should be able to stay up under normal activity. All clothing should be neat, clean, and not have any holes. Hair should be cut neatly and boys’ hair should be kept above the shirt collar. Students should avoid extreme hair styles such as mohawks or similar styles, dyed hair, or lines and patterns styles. Jewelry should be age-appropriate and kept to a minimum. Earrings on girls are the only piercings permitted on campus.
Students who are out of dress will be given a warning. Repeated infractions will result in students being sent to the office to call their parent(s) to come to school to bring proper attire. Students who are consistently out of dress could call into question their standing at AACS and could therefore forfeit their position at the School.
Boys and Girls:
LANDS’ END White/lt. blue long or short sleeve Polo shirts with logo
White turtlenecks (worn with sweater or jumper only)
White plain undershirts
LANDS’ END Navy v-neck sleeveless vest with logo
LANDS’ END Navy v-neck sweater with logo
LANDS’ END or AACS Eagles’ Nest Navy fleece jacket with full zipper with Logo
LANDS’ END Navy sweatshirt with uniform shirt or white turtleneck under
Any navy poly cotton Docker-style pants
LANDS’ END Navy walking length shorts
Black or brown (or dark) leather belt (optional unless waist does not fit)
Solid navy, brown, white or black socks suggested (socks should not be a distraction)
Any athletic shoe (no wheels or lights, no boots in the classroom)
Any black, navy, or brown leather shoe
Girls: (In addition to the above)
White Peter Pan collar (long/short sleeve) with jumper only
LAND’S END Navy Long or Short Sleeve Polo Dress
LANDS’ END Navy crew neck cardigan
LANDS’ END Navy skort
LANDS’ END (new purchases) or previous supplier (past purchases) Plaid drop waist jumper
Navy legging, full length to ankle under jumper in winter only
Casual days/Jeans days are usually scheduled for the first Friday of each month that we are in session. Blue jeans, khakis, and casual pants may be worn along with casual shirts, sweaters, or sweatshirts and footwear. Clothing must not have holes or tears or bear any offensive messages or pictures and must fit properly according to our guidelines. Uniform shorts or shorts at least as long (knee length) as the uniform shorts are permitted. No short shorts. Casual day is a privilege; please treat it that way. Students who are non-compliant will lose this privilege.
LANDS’ END white/navy short or long sleeved polo shirt with logo (boys’ shirts tucked in)
LANDS’ END white/light blue short or long sleeved oxford with logo (both boys and girls’ shirts must be tucked in)
Plain white undershirt
LANDS’ END navy V-neck sweater, sleeveless vest, or cardigan (girls) with logo
LANDS’ END school uniform chino pants (must include a black or brown leather, or khaki- colored cloth, belt for boys)
LANDS’ END school uniform chino shorts (must include a black or brown leather, or khaki- colored cloth, belt for boys)
LANDS’ END khaki chino skort (top-of-the-knee or below-the-knee length); hemline must not be any higher than 4” above the top of the knee cap
Outerwear Worn Inside During the School Day:
* Please note, these must always be worn over a uniform oxford or polo
LANDS’ END navy fleece jacket, vest, half zip; rain jacket with logo
Shoes & Socks:
Any black or brown, leather, low-heeled oxford or loafer shoe. Sneakers, tennis shoes, or athletic shoes are permitted as long as they are closed-toe and closed-back. No boots, or canvas shoes permitted.
Socks should be solid navy blue, brown, black, or white
For girls – solid white, black, neutral, or navy socks/hose/tights (If socks are worn with tights, socks must be the same color as tights.)
General Dress & Grooming Reminders:
Middle School students are expected to adhere to the uniform code at all times during the school day. All uniform clothing must be in good condition and fit properly, as we want students’ appearance to speak to the seriousness with which we take their education. Students must adhere to the following general dress/grooming guidelines:
Hair should be cut and/or styled neatly; both boys and girls should avoid extreme hair styles (ex. Mohawks or the like). In particular, boys’ hair should be kept above the collar. Dyed hair of a natural color is permitted.
Jewelry and make-up should be kept to a minimum and should not draw undue attention. Earrings on girls are the only piercings permitted on campus; guys are not permitted to wear earrings, and will be made to take them out rather than attempt to cover them up.
Hats are not allowed to be worn in the building.
AACS’ administration reserves the right to make the final determination on any matter involving the appropriateness of student dress/grooming.
Special Dress Days
Casual Day (Jeans Day)
Students will periodically receive casual days, often in conjunction with a holiday or special school events such as Homecoming or Spirit Week. On these days students may wear jeans, khakis, capris, and casual pants along with casual shirts, sweaters, sweatshirts, and footwear. Only uniform shorts are permitted on jeans days.
Casual day dress may not include the following:
Exceptionally tight, baggy, or ripped clothing
Clothing with messages that contradict the ideals and testimony of AACS
Sweatpants, warm-up pants, yoga pants, pajama pants, or shorts (athletic or otherwise), unless specifically allowed for a particular occasion
Any immodest clothing: shirts with a low neckline or that expose the midriff, sagging pants, etc.
Dress Up Day
Occasionally, we will have a “dress-up” day and students are expected to dress more “formal” than they would appear in the school uniform. On these days girls may wear skirts or dresses with modest necklines and appropriate lengths or capri’s and dress pants. Boys should wear dress pants and dress or polo shirts. Only uniform shorts are permitted. Students may not wear t-shirts or jeans.
Uniforms and Dress Days
The uniform code is one means of helping create and maintain healthy community. We believe that a uniform code should help students glorify God by dressing in a modest, unpretentious manner; create an attitude of seriousness about our purpose and the academic day; minimize the social stratification often highlighted by style and type of dress; and train students to exhibit obedience to authority even in the mundane elements of dress.
If a student is found to be out of dress code, the teacher will issue that student a uniform referral specifying the uniform infraction. The infraction is inputted into Veracross to notify the parent. While the referral itself is to be used as a reminder for students, the receipt of three uniform referrals (and then subsequent referrals) will warrant a detention. If, in the opinion of the school, a student’s uniform infraction is significant enough to be a hindrance to the learning environment, the school reserves the right to withhold the student from class and/or require a student to go home and change clothes.
All items below that are labeled as “LANDS’ END” must be purchased from their online store.
• LANDS’ END white/navy short or long sleeved polo shirt with logo (boys’ shirts tucked in)
• LANDS’ END white/light blue short or long sleeved oxford with logo (both boys & girls shirts must be tucked in)
• White undershirt
• LANDS’ END navy V-neck sleeveless sweater, sweater vest, or cardigan with logo
• LANDS’ END school uniform chino pants (must include a black or brown leather, or khaki- colored cloth, belt for boys)
• LANDS’ END khaki chino or plaid skort (top-of-the-knee or below-the-knee length); hemline must not be any higher than 4” above the top of the knee cap
• Solid white, black, neutral, or navy socks/hose/tights for both boys and girls (For girls only: If socks are worn with tights, socks must be same color as tights.)
• LANDS’ END navy fleece jacket, vest, half zip; rain jacket; or insulated vest with logo
• AACS approved team/club jackets (There will be ONE approved jacket for each club/team that chooses to have one; these approved jackets will be made clear to faculty, students, and parents. No other jackets may be worn during the school day unless an exception is granted due to extreme weather). Outer wear may not be tied around the waist, used a shawl, or used in any manner other than properly wearing it.
• Any black or brown, leather, low-heeled oxford or loafer shoe: NO boots, sneakers, tennis shoes, athletic shoes, or canvas shoes permitted.
General Dress/Grooming Reminders
• Each student’s ID card must be visible at all times whether hanging from a lanyard or clipped on their clothing or belt.
• Upper School students are expected to adhere to the uniform code at all times during the school day. All uniform clothing must be in good condition and fit properly, as we want students’ appearance to speak to the seriousness with which we take their education. Students must adhere to the following general dress/grooming guidelines:
- Hair should be cut and/or styled neatly; both boys and girls should avoid extreme hair style (e.g., mohawks, insignia cut into hair). In particular, boys’ hair should be kept above the collar, should not extend over 4 inches from the top of the scalp, and should not in any way block one’s face. Dyed hair of a natural color is permitted.
- Facial hair on males should be neat and trimmed.
- Hats are not appropriate attire for the academic setting and are not permitted during the school day except on special occasions (e.g., Spirit Week).
- Jewelry and make-up should be kept to a minimum and should not draw undue attention. Earrings on girls are the only piercings permitted on campus; guys are not permitted to wear earrings, and will be made to remove them rather than attempt to cover them up.
AACS’ administration reserves the right to make the final determination on any matter involving the appropriateness of student dress/grooming.
Physical Education Uniform
Both the Middle School and Upper School require a Physical Education uniform. These uniforms, like our AACS uniform, will be purchased from Land’s End, and can be purchased on
AACS’ online uniform store described above. Remember these items are mandatory for each student taking a PE class in either semester. Students should be prepared to wear their PE uniforms on the first day that the PE / health class meets. If you own last year’s SquadLocker PE uniform, it CAN be used for the 2019-2020 school year, after which SquadLocker uniform attire will be retired.
All middle and upper school students will be required to wear this prescribed clothing daily in PE, along with sneakers and socks. Wearing the required PE uniform will be factored into the “participation” component that is part of the physical education grade.
Lands' End is your one-stop shop for all AACS uniform clothing. Beginning in the fall of 2019, the official P.E. uniform AND school-day attire (K-12) are exclusively available from Lands' End.
Still have SquadLocker P.E. uniforms from last year? Your student can wear SquadLocker uniforms for the 2019-2020 school year, after which SquadLocker uniform attire will be retired.
NOTE: Grades K-5 do not wear P.E. uniforms.
The school's used uniform store, located at the Middle School, is open throughout the summer. It's the place to buy gently used uniforms for a fraction of the price of a new uniform.
Summer Hours are 9:00 am -1:00 pm Monday through Friday, June 12 through August 7. From August 8 to August 31, the store is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. During the school year, the store is open from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday except for school holidays and faculty/staff professional development days.
Middle School Office: 410-846-3506
The online Uniform Exchange is the place to buy, sell, or trade your gently used uniforms to the AACS community. Please make sure that your uniforms are in compliance with the uniform policy for your campus. You should list your items, size and contact information. The forum will be removed in late September 2019.