Frequently Asked Questions
Your choice of school will have a tremendous and lasting influence on your child. After all, on a typical day, most students spend more time at school with their friends and teachers than with parents. Your child's mind and heart are being shaped by their educational experience. We've put together this list of frequently asked questions to help you decide whether Annapolis Area Christian School is your school of choice. Please note that you can find additional information on our Academics, Arts, Athletic, Admissions, and Student Life pages.
- Are You Accredited?
- What Are Your Admissions Requirements?
- Does AACS Follow Common Core Standards?
- What are average SAT scores?
- What Is Your Average Class Size?
- What Is Your Total Enrollment?
- Do You Have Bus Service?
- Do You Offer Financial Assistance?
- Is AACS Affiliated With A Church?
- Tell Me About The AACS Community.