Eagles Exploration was Voted Best Summer Camp in West County
Posted 05/03/2016 12:01PM
What's Up Magazine readers voted our Eagles Exploration camp as the best summer camp in west county. Why are we best?
- First and foremost is because of our wonderful group of mature and loving counselors, making up an average staff to camper ratio of 6:1, who are passionate about providing a safe and nurturing environment for campers. We have a great mix of school teachers (15), mothers (10), education majors (5), returning counselors (22), and CITs transitioning to junior counselor positions (2).
- Second is our structured and diverse schedule which keeps campers on the go, sending them home exhausted and full of fun stories!
- Third is the unique Christian focus we incorporate into camp, from opening each day with prayer, to our weekly character traits, the Fruit of the Spirit, so campers are able to learn practical life lessons through Scripture, songs, teachings and discussions. Ultimately, it goes back to the love our counselors have for campers, which leads to a meaningful community of growing relationships.
- Fourth is our excellent indoor and outdoor facilities, allowing us to engage campers in fun and safe activities, from drop off to pick up, no matter what weather comes along.
- Fifth are our themes, keeping campers on their toes, even if they have come every single week, for multiple years. The skits, theme class, and Friday field days are fun, silly, engaging, enthusiastic, and a little crazy so campers are able enter a world of laughter and excitement, not knowing what to expect next...despite always trying to figure it out.
- Finally, it is the group of wonderful families who attend. Camp is nothing without campers, so thanks for believing in us and telling your friends so we can continue to grow!
Learn more on our Summer Camp website.
Dates: June 20 â€“ August 5 (One week sessions)
Time: 9:00am â€“ 4:00pm (Extended Day Available from 7:30am â€“ 6:00pm)
Gender/Ages: Boys and Girls 3 Â½ to 16
Location: AACS Upper School
Cost: $285 (AACS Student and Sibling Discounts Available)