Originally Posted 06/04/2014
In May of this year, we merged our School Improvement Plan and our Strategic Plan into a single document. This document will be used to guide our future actions and decisions. Below is a list of the major goals from each of these documents, with short notes to help you see the alignment between the two documents.
GOALS FROM THE AACS STRATEGIC PLAN
- Unify and enhance our mission focused Christ-centered culture and community. (with 7 related Action Items)
- Clarify mission focused goals and related metrics for our education program. Unify our K-12 curricular / co-curricular program, integrating Biblical truth into all aspects, and align that program to identified goals. (with 11 related Action Items)
- Attract and retain the best Christian faculty and staff. (with 7 related Action Items)
- Develop and implement a multi-faceted and sustainable financial model and resource plan that enables AACS to accomplish strategic goals and meet the needs of a larger cross section of the Body of Christ. (with 8 related Action Items)
GOALS FROM THE SCHOOL IMPROVEMENT PLAN
- Strengthen the Instructional Program (Note: This goal incorporates many of the Action Items under Goal #2 in the Strategic Plan.)
- Develop and Implement a K - 12 Technology Plan (Note: This is also an Action Item under Goal #2 in the Strategic Plan.)
- Enhance existing educational support to better serve students and make it a cohesive K -12 program. (Note: This is also an Action Item under Goal #2 in the Strategic Plan.)
- Expand facilities to establish a second Lower School campus in the Severn, Maryland area. (Note: This is also an Action Item in under Goal #4 in the Strategic Plan.)
- Create a comprehensive compensation and benefit plan. (Note: This is also an Action Item under Goal #3 in the Strategic Plan.